EARLY BIRD: $2499 CAD (about US $1890)
Reg price: $2699 CAD (about US $2035) after January 23, 2019
Enjoy a 10-day fully escorted and guided tour of Rome and Campania’s incredible natural, historic and artistic treasures. Take in the stunning beauty of Rome, Naples, Pompeii and other world-renowned history and culture hubs. Explore the picturesque towns of the Amalfi Coast, and hike on spectacular coastal and island trails overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Marvel at the vibrant urban life and romantic beaches of Capri, and treat yourself to a succulent Italian meal or zesty glass of local wine. Our tour includes visits to the archaeological site of Pompeii and three other UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This journey is guaranteed to steal your heart and feed your soul!
Day 1: Ciao Italia! Meet your event organizer – Walter - and our Italian tour leader at the Fiumicino Airport in Rome, arrivals area, before 12:00 pm. Travel to our hotel (just outside Rome) to check into our rooms. Then we will head into town for a drink and a first glimpse of the Dolce Vita. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. (D)
Day 2: Discover Rome. Enjoy a day-long walking tour of Italy’s capital, led by our energetic and experienced tour leader -- a native Italian with over 30 years of experience. Stroll by the Colosseum (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the Trevi Fountain and many other stunning landmarks and piazzas of the Eternal City. In the evening we will return to the hotel aboard our chartered bus. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. (B,D)
EARLY BIRD: $2499 CAD pp (about US $1890) - Flight not included (2)
Regular price: $2699 CAD pp (about US $2035) after January 23, 2019
Single supplement: $400 pp (about US $300) (3)
Booking deposit: $250 pp due upon registration (4)
BOOKING DEADLINE: February 22, 2019
* 9 nights accommodation at quality 3* Premium or 4* hotels in a double/twin room (en-suite bathroom, AC and satellite TV);
* tourist tax;
* round-trip transfer by private passenger van from Fiumicino airport to the Rome hotel (5)
* 9 dinners (D)
* 9 buffet breakfasts (B)
* 1/2 liter of mineral water and a glass of wine with each dinner;
* experienced local Italian-speaking tour leader and English interpreter throughout the tour;
* all guided sightseeing/hiking activities specified in the itinerary above;
* transportation aboard a chartered bus with professional driver for daily transfers and visits;
* 1 admission ticket to the archaeological site of Pompeii;
* 1 private tour of Pompeii with English-speaking guide;
* entry fee to the Royal Palace of Caserta;
* ferry ticket to the Isle of Capri.
* International flights (contact our travel specialist at the number below to request a flight quote);
* personal expenses or tips;
* any other goods or services not clearly stated in the "Inclusions" section above.
* trip cancellation/interruption insurance: Recommended (6)
* emergency medical insurance: Highly recommended! (6)
(1) Rates based on double-occupancy for a minimum of 10 travelers.
(2) Our dedicated travel specialist at Sarracini Travel will gladly assist you with your flight needs at special discounted rates.
(3) The supplement is required ONLY if you request a single room for the entire trip, or if we are unable to find a roommate for you.
(4) The deposit in NON-REFUNDABLE. Full payment is due by Feb 22, 2019.
(5) You are responsible to ensure that you arrive at the Fiumicino airport by 12:00 pm on day 1 (April 6), in order to use our private airport transfer service. If you are late, you may travel to the Rome hotel by other means.
(6) Sarracini Travel is happy to quote you if you need this or any other type of insurance
Sarracini Travel General Terms and Conditions Apply
Please, contact our trusted travel specialist:
TRIP CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY